Free V2Ray DNS Servers United Kingdom
Choose your favorite server, this account active for 3 days
All services come with 1Gbps Bandwidth! Powerful compute backed by 100% SSD storage. Create instantly!.Let's Start
V2Ray DNS is a VPN software created by V2Ray DNS which focusing to provide privacy while you connect to the internet. V2Ray supports multiple protocols, including V2Ray DNS, Socks, HTTP, Shadow sock, etc. V2Ray DNS can be run on Windows, macOS, BSD, iOS, and Android.
How to use V2Ray DNS for Free NET:
Please note that this trick can be used if your free net trick requires SNI/Bug Host
1. Download and install V2Ray DNS App (V2rayNG, ,Kitsunebi, NapsternetV or etc.)
2. Create your account at RocketSSH.com/v2ray/vmess and fill in SNI/Bug hostname there
3. Copy the configuration from the above step
4. Import the configuration to V2Ray apps
5. Connect and Enjoy Free Net
Create Your V2Ray DNS Private Account
- Host: ukdns.rocketxray.me
- Port: 443
- Valid: 3 Days
- Location: United Kingdom
- Status: Offline
- Total Account: 719
- Total Bandwidth: 1.08 TiB
- Reset Time: 00:00 AM & PM (GMT +7)
What is V2Ray DNS ?
Project V is a set of tools to help you build your own privacy network over internet. The core of Project V, named V2Ray DNS, is responsible for network protocols and communications. It can work alone, as well as combine with other tools. VMess is a protocol for encrypted communications. It includes both inbound and outbound proxy. VMess depends on system time. Please ensure that your system time is in sync with UTC time. Timezone doesn't matter. One may install ntp service on Linux to automatically adjust system time.
- Multiple inbound/outbound proxies: one V2Ray DNS instance supports in parallel multiple inbound and outbound protocols. Each protocol works independently.
- Customizable routing: incoming traffic can be sent to different outbounds based on routing configuration. It is easy to route traffic by target region or domain.
- Multiple protocols: V2Ray supports multiple protocols, including Socks, HTTP, Shadowsocks, VMess etc. Each protocol may have its own transport, such as TCP, mKCP, WebSocket etc.
- Obfuscation: V2Ray DNS has built in obfuscation to hide traffic in TLS, and can run in parallel with web servers.
- Reverse proxy: General support of reverse proxy. Can be used to build tunnels to localhost.
- Multiple platforms: V2Ray runs natively on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc. There is also third party support on mobile.
Privacy & Security
Get your identity hidden online, your IP Address will be masked with our server IP. Also your connection will be encrypted.
Bypass your school, government or your office internet cencorship. Unblock any site and enjoy Internet Freedom.
Boost Internet Speed
Our service may boost your internet speed and make your connection stable (stable PING) with. This differ by country.
About V2Ray DNS, Dropbear, and VMess DNS
V2Ray DNS (Secure Shell), is the open protocol which is used to secure network communication which is less expensive & complex than hardware-based VPN solutions or in other words, it offers authentication, encryption & data integrity for securing network communications. By implementing V2Ray DNS, we get some of the capabilities like a secure command-shell, secure file transfer, and remote access to a variety of TCP/IP applications via a secure tunnel.
Dropbear is a relatively small V2Ray DNS server and client. It runs on a variety of POSIX-based platforms. Dropbear is open source software, distributed under a MIT-style license. Dropbear is particularly useful for "embedded"-type Linux (or other Unix) systems, such as wireless routers.
Stunnel is a proxy designed to add TLS encryption functionality to existing clients and servers without any changes in the programs' code. Its architecture is optimized for security, portability, and scalability (including load-balancing), making it suitable for large deployments.
Keywords: V2Ray DNS tunnel, free V2Ray DNS account, free V2Ray DNS ssl account, V2Ray DNS premium.